2020 5th International Conference on Humanities Science and Society Development (ICHSSD 2020) will be held on May 22-24 in Xiamen, China. ICHSSD 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Humanities Science and Society Development to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Humanities Science and Society Development and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Humanities Science and Society Development and related areas.
We warmly invite you to participate in ICHSSD 2020 and look forward to seeing you in Xiamen!
1. Submit to the Conference | 会议征稿
All papers of ICHSSD 2020 will be published in the volume of Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research(Online ISSN: 2352-5398), which will be indexed by CPCI (Web of Science) and CNKI for indexing.
ICHSSD 2020录用的论文发表到Atlantis Press 出版社旗下proceeding系列《Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research》(Online ISSN: 2352-5398)，且将被CPCI (Web of Science) 和CNKI检索。
2. Submit to the SCI journal | SCI期刊
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
期刊1：Sustainable Cities and Society（ISSN: 2210-6707，IF=4.624, 专刊）
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English or Chinese.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.